All about Katana
Historically, Katana have been regarded not only as weapons but also as works of art. The blade is regarded as the core of the aesthetic evaluation. You will learn how to look at the Katana, such as the shape, pattern and hamon and learn the history and stories behind them. The most unique experience would be actually holding them and feeling the weight of each handmade Katana that are displayed at the store. Katana are for sale if you are interested in purchasing.
I am the owner of a katana shop in Nakano-ku, Tokyo called Shoubudou. My family started selling and buying katana since 1925. I look forward to meeting you at my shop to show you the real katana and share with you the history and beauty of the Japanese katana.
Choose the plan
Learn about Katana
|Time and Days||Weekdays and Weekends 10:00am-6:00pm (Closed on Tuesdays)|
|Number of People||1 group at a time (Max. 5 persons)|
|Cost||¥6,000 per person|
- Lecture on Katana. History, materials, parts, shape and more.
- Hold the real Katana displayed in the store and feel the difference
- Explanation of each katana and the history behind it
Katana Maintenance – How to take care of Katana 4,000 yen
Oshigata – Use washi paper to trace a real Katana 4,000 yen
- 100% – 24 hours before and day of Experience
- 75% – 2 to 7 days befoe the Experience/li>
- 50% – 7 to 10 days befoe the Experience
Fill in the form below and SEND
We will confirm the schedule and contact you within 24 hours
Pay with Credit Card or PayPal
We will send you the payment link