Traditional Martial Arts
Martial arts shall be practised as a way to achieve peace and balance within oneself and with the world around us. By training karate, jujutsu, and kobudo together, we can achieve a complete understanding of manners, balance, body awareness, and effective ways to know how to not hurt oneself and others by addressing internal and external conflict in peaceful and controlled ways.
Choose the plan
Karate - Jujutsu - Kobudo mixed training
|Time and Days||Tuesday (7:00pm - 9:00pm) and Friday (7:30pm - 9:30pm)|
|Number of People||1 – 10|
|Cost||¥7,000 per person|
|What to Bring (optional)||Drinking water and towel
Bring your own do-gi or wear exercise clothing.
- basic to advanced techniques of attacks, kicks, and blocks.
- advanced breathing exercises.
- Tai-sabaki (body movement coordination), balance training, breakfalls (learning how to fall in different situations).
- pressure points (in both attacks and defence).
- ground and throwing techniques.
- Kata (forms) and sparring (for those with some experience).
- stick/baton/tonfa/sai techniques (basic to advanced).
We train in the traditional way and follow the traditional dojo etiquette (not competition-style).
Training is inclusive of explanations of the meaning, history, and development of what is being practised.
- 100% – 24 hours before and day of Experience
- 75% – 2 to 7 days befoe the Experience
- 50% – 7 to 10 days befoe the Experience
Fill in the form below and SEND
We will confirm the schedule and contact you within 24 hours
Pay with Credit Card or PayPal
We will send you the payment link